Monday, September 26, 2011

amber rose with hair pics

images amber rose long hair. amber rose with hair pics. Amber-rose joanna briggs
  • Amber-rose joanna briggs



  • go_getter007
    05-29 03:08 AM
    You are in *their* country so you have to follow *their* laws. If you don't like it, you have two choices - suck it up OR get out of there.

    GG_007


    While on the way back from White Mountains in NH, our car was stopped on I-93 south by the US border patrol. They were stopping every single vehicle to question. They had over a dozen Govt vehicles with 40-50 people in uniform. My buddy was driving.
    Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
    Buddy: I am on L1 visa
    I: H1B
    buddy's wife: L2
    my wife: H4
    officer: is anyone US citizen ?
    I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)

    Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
    Buddy: yes
    officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
    buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
    officer: can you show me?
    (buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
    officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
    buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
    officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.

    I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?

    http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf

    I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.





    wallpaper Amber-rose joanna briggs amber rose with hair pics. amber rose long hair. For centuries long hair has
  • amber rose long hair. For centuries long hair has



  • bskrishna
    07-03 12:31 PM
    There have been cases of folks using L1 A Visa. Big outsourcing companies (US & Indian- Does not matter) routinely file for L1 A (intra company transferee - Managerial) when the person is clearly not performing managerial job. Once on L1 A, folks can file for EB1 and get a GC very soon as it is mostly current. I have seen cases in the past like this. I do not know the status now, as DOL is coming down heavily with audits on PERM applicants. This is one area where only deserving people need to be awarded. This post is not to blame anyone, but people do use this Grey area I suppose to their benefit.





    amber rose with hair pics. Amber Rose amp; Hair Catching
  • Amber Rose amp; Hair Catching



  • thomachan72
    07-05 03:25 PM
    Since the sentiment is so string against freeloaders - aren't all the people not donating to AILF freeloaders too ? Let's donate to AILF too while we are at it...
    cal_dood, couldn't make out clearly what you said. However, the main point I guess is to contribute to AILF, right? I would say yes, but not directly. The best option would be to contribute to the IV and let them know that you want the money to go to the AILF. I am sure that is what IV is planning to. It doesn't make sense to fight 2 wars against the same enemy. But said that the AILF has made requests for contributions but not very seriously. The main thing they want is to join the case and even that (the numbers required) I believe is already accomplished. So sit back and enjoy the summer, while spreading the message of this injustice.





    2011 amber rose long hair. For centuries long hair has amber rose with hair pics. Model+amber+rose+with+hair
  • Model+amber+rose+with+hair



  • sukhwinderd
    02-21 07:25 PM
    people from cary, NC ; boston; detroit; orlando; new jersey till now.
    need more participation from these areas as well as from other states.



    more...


    amber rose with hair pics. amber rose long hair. I pick Amber Rose!
  • amber rose long hair. I pick Amber Rose!



  • HV000
    03-19 01:26 PM
    My understanding is that at the time of approval, priority date of the petition must be in accordance with current visa bulletin for visa number availability.

    In short, in my opinion..the answer is NO

    Wouldn't they atleast get pre-adjudicated if NOT approved??





    amber rose with hair pics. amber rose with long hair. Amber; Amber. Mr. Anderson. Sep 28, 06:40 PM
  • amber rose with long hair. Amber; Amber. Mr. Anderson. Sep 28, 06:40 PM



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 04:31 PM
    One more person can add strength...
    One more person can make a difference...
    That ONE person can be YOU!!!

    What is stopping you from coming to DC....
    Come to DC & lets all join hands as ONE!!!!!!

    TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!



    more...


    amber rose with hair pics. Amber+rose+long+hair+pics
  • Amber+rose+long+hair+pics



  • Jaime
    09-10 03:53 PM
    By the way, here's a funny (and sad but true) anecdote. I had already been on H1-B status with my current employer for over a year when I engaged HR to start my green card/adjustment of status process. The answer I got from the HR person was "Oh, sorry, but we don't sponsor"...I was frozen! Did not know whether to laugh or cry out loud! "But dear, you already have sponsored me!" I told the poor lady.....

    Funny? Pathetic? WE NEED TO FIX THIS! AND THIS STARTS AT OUR RALLY IN WASHINGTON! LET'S ALL GO!!!!!





    2010 Amber Rose amp; Hair Catching amber rose with hair pics. amber rose long hair.
  • amber rose long hair.



  • sathishav
    02-18 09:24 AM
    Guys,

    1. I live in Cary and planning to drive to DC on Apr 04/05. Open to car pool.

    2. I just came across this forum and made a small $50 donation. ( More later on how things work out) . I still don't have access to Donor forums. I did mail StarSun my unique#.

    inputs appreciated.



    more...


    amber rose with hair pics. Amber+rose+model+with+hair
  • Amber+rose+model+with+hair



  • diptam
    07-05 12:42 PM
    Lets stop this thread and core decide about this ( who are running IV )

    This is creating lots of discussions and nothing will come out apart from
    wastage of our time... I mean we get attracted to a spicy thread like this automatically and the end result is 0

    I agree with you 100%. We are so much divided community, lets not create another factor to divide this community further in paid and non-paid members.

    Core, if you see this thread is not part of yor agenda, please close this immediately. This is just dividing us further. Plzzzzzzzz.





    hair Model+amber+rose+with+hair amber rose with hair pics. girlfriend Amber Rose at
  • girlfriend Amber Rose at



  • sanju
    04-04 03:49 PM
    are you aware of the fact that IEEE actually lobbied to get a special quota of H1B for US-educated folks? these folks are foreigners and will definitely be competing against these "racist" ppl. Because of their principled stand, they continue to have clout.

    So, only "US-educated folks" are entitled for H1? Is that what you are saying? And only that is a principled stand and rest everything is falsehood?



    more...


    amber rose with hair pics. staralbum,amber rose is a
  • staralbum,amber rose is a



  • lost
    02-24 09:09 AM
    Anyone from KY attending the event?





    hot amber rose long hair. I pick Amber Rose! amber rose with hair pics. amber rose with hair,
  • amber rose with hair,



  • unitednations
    12-21 10:52 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you've had unexpired H1B while you were out of work. This is not considered unlawful presence. On top of that, violation of status determination can be done only by the USCIS (IO). If they did not inform you that you violated status, you are good to go.

    I don't agree that a person hasn't violated status unless uscis io informs the person.

    If a person is here legally but not maintaining status (ie., unexpired I-94 card) but not adhering to the terms and conditions then the I-94 can be revoked by an IO in adjudication of immigration benefits or an immigration judge. This would mainly happen if a person is trying to extend h-1b or change employer and there existing i-94 card is still valid but immigration officer determines person wasn't maintaining status. They will not only deny the I-94 card in the new petition but they can also revoke the existing i-94 card. They very, very rarely do this.



    more...


    house amber rose with hair amber rose with hair pics. Lex said, “Amber Rose (Kanye#39;s
  • Lex said, “Amber Rose (Kanye#39;s



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-28 12:17 PM
    Okay, from wine shop to religion to law to constitution, what next :)





    tattoo amber rose with long hair. Amber; Amber. Mr. Anderson. Sep 28, 06:40 PM amber rose with hair pics. model amber rose with hair. Amber Rose; Amber Rose. Happybunny
  • model amber rose with hair. Amber Rose; Amber Rose. Happybunny



  • jsb
    03-09 12:27 PM
    This is horrible. Does not make much sense.
    No significant, if any, movement, even though it is supposed be a new quarter?



    more...


    pictures Amber+rose+long+hair+pics amber rose with hair pics. amber rose long hair.
  • amber rose long hair.



  • suresh.emails
    01-18 11:12 AM
    Well, this is NOT a cooked up story. This happened to me yesterday at Harlingen (HRL) Texas airport.

    On January 16, 2008, I went to Mexico for H1-B visa stamping at Matamoras US consulate. I got my H1-B visa stamped and returned to Brownville, Texas.

    On January 17, 2008, I was at Harlingen (HRL), Texas airport for my final destination.

    One of the TSA security personnel�s is in process of verifying my ticket before proceeding to security check. As every one knows, we must present one of the government issued PHOTO-ID to them to clear the security check. I have shown my driver license and he has cleared the security check (name check).

    I was about to proceed further for security screening; mean while, a Police Officer came to me and asked me following questions.

    Sir, are you a US citizen?

    I said, No

    Then, he asked me, can I see your immigration documents.

    I have shown my passport to the police officer.

    He looked at H1-B visa and I-94 and asked me; who do you work for?

    I said my employer�s name.

    Later, he gave me my passport back.

    Now,

    I have asked the Police Officer few questions

    1. Sir, I�m in domestic traveling, is it mandatory to carry my immigration documents at all times?

    Police Officer said, as per the US LAW, all non-immigrants must carry immigration documents and passport at all times.

    2. What would you have done to me, if I had failed to present my passport?

    Police office said, I could have DEPORTED you.

    3. Sir, it is not possible for any one to carry passport at all times. Could the LAW allow me to carry photo copies of my passport and immigrations documents?

    Police office said, No. Technically, you must carry original documents at all times.

    I would advice you to carry Passport at all times.

    I did not know this until Police Officer told me about this LAW.

    P.S: BTW, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) level is in �ORGANE�.





    dresses amber rose with hair, amber rose with hair pics. head girl ala Amber Rose?
  • head girl ala Amber Rose?



  • rajmehrotra
    09-11 10:56 AM
    http://www.asianjournal.com/?c=201&a=29863


    "In a move to fix America�s broken immigration system, the House Subcommittee on Immigration approved H.R. 5882, a bipartisan legislation introduced by Representatives Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) and James Sensenbrenner (R-WI)."



    more...


    makeup Amber+rose+model+with+hair amber rose with hair pics. amber rose with hair
  • amber rose with hair



  • vgayalu
    10-07 02:41 PM
    Mine and spouse I 485 are approved on 5th Oct 2010 after RFE and answering it.

    But Kids one is not approved showing online status as initial review.
    I called USCIS and came to know that I can not create second SR until I complete 30 days after answering first SR.
    But I did not get answer for first SR. They are saying There is RFE on principal candidate application.

    But that one is cleared and approved.

    I escalated the issue to second level and then they are mentioning my kids one is also approved on last Monday. But still the online status is showing as initial review.

    Is it or same kind of thing happened to any one else?
    Please guide your experience.





    girlfriend model amber rose with hair. Amber Rose; Amber Rose. Happybunny amber rose with hair pics. AMBER ROSE MODELING PICTURES
  • AMBER ROSE MODELING PICTURES



  • ashwin_27
    02-07 06:09 PM
    I will be traveling from the west coast and am trying to find other South Cal folks who are travelling to the event. Maybe we can coordinate travel, if possible.
    Also, would appreciate any car pooling options when in DC/VA.





    hairstyles staralbum,amber rose is a amber rose with hair pics. westold model hair,amber rose
  • westold model hair,amber rose



  • jsb
    08-20 10:05 AM
    To understand the Visa bulletin, one must first understand that it is not the USCIS that computes or post VB, it is the DOS. DOS also considers those undergoing consular processing. In this case, the dates are in favor of those doing CP as we all know that most of those who are qualified to apply for AOS have already applied.

    Retrogression is a CP-friendly event.

    Can one initiate CP if so chosen in I-140, but already applied for AOS?





    gckp
    08-14 10:04 PM
    I guess nobody is waiting for it now....





    PresidentO
    11-13 02:28 AM
    Spill over does not need to happen every Q. It is purely based on demand and supply. If the visa office sees demand go south ( read really really south) and do not expect the demand to pick up for the rest of the year, yeah then the visa office will move the dated forward using spill over. if the demand is enough, meaning categories that are current are just using fine and CIS has enough backlogs VO does not move dates.

    The most pre cautious option is (esp now that there are a shit load of pre adjudicated cases) is to leave the numbers for categories that are current until the final Q and then move the dates so that all current categories got a best shot at the visa number before it goes to the retrogressed. The visa office is pretty savvy and the numbers we saw from USCIS might be way off the real numbers the visa office sees and assigns a visa number for. Based on last 3 years, it seems that the DOS/VO knows the importance of visa numbers.

    if you are talking lawsuit because you are frustrated, yeah vent it out. But if you are really serious go ahead and check the INA act and verify whether the INA act actually talks about quarterly allocation. Come up with the ground work, have a point and then think about lawsuit. No point in hallucinating.

    Just an F Y I, I havent read all 5 pages of this thread



    No comments:

    Post a Comment